Saturday, October 22, 2011

I know that I have been going long times between posting on here, and I apologize for that.  Things get busy and I just don't have  the extra time to get on here and post very often.   I have decided to make a few little changes to the blog. Along with posting updates, sales, new items, etc. I will also post some tutorials for those of you who are crafty, and some other fun stuff as well!  I do have fun stuff planed for the Christmas season and can't wait to share it a little closer to time.

So onto an update :)
I have finished the first Christmas outfit of the season and am so excited to share it with everyone.  For those of you who didn't catch it on the facebook page, here it is for you!  This outfit can be made in size 6 months through Girls 9/10 and is $36.95 - $42.95 (varies by size and trim choice)
This fabric is always quick to sell out, so if you would like to order a set, make sure you order it soon as it will only be available for a short time!!  You will find the link to order it in the etsy box to the left.



Thanks for reading, I will have another post up soon!


~Brittany~

No comments:

Post a Comment