Sunday, March 6, 2011

Model Search Update!!

I'm sorry for my disappearance after the model search. There were some problems and it had alot of people angry over it and I just had to get away from it  for awhile.

It was brought to my attention last night that the model search had ended a week early. I never intended for this to happen and it was a complete accident. After sleeping on it I have decided to open the model search back up. I will not be accepting any new entries, but will be accepting new votes through this Saturday.

The 3 winners from last night (2 girls that tied & 1 boy)  will still receive their prizes since it was my mistake, and IF there is a new winner for each category on Saturday then they will receive a prize also. This means that there is no need to vote on the 3 winners as they are already receiving their gifts. but if there is a new winner they will need to have (more than 68 for the girl & more than 101 for the boy) and also have the most votes.

4 comments:

  1. I would first like to say Thank you for hosting the contest in the first place. We all know that mistakes can and will happen, I personally think you are going above and beyond with the situation at hand.

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - It means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with himes_a .. accidents happen. It's great of you to do these nice things for us in the first place. I'm sure everyone understand and if they don't then they don't really matter. We're all human. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow people can be alittle crazy! So sorry you have to go threw this.

    ReplyDelete