Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Changes

I have put a lot of thought into this, and have decided to cancel the Poppin' Points Program.

With over 1,000 fans and growing everyday, it is very hard to keep up. If I had a program that could do it itself it wouldn't be an issue, but I don't. I have to go in and manually enter all the points after they are received, and after having a comment game or a prize comment, it can really be a lot to have to do.  I want to focus more on my business and making items, especially now that I am getting a lot of custom orders. I don't want to be stuck at the computer trying to enter 1,000's of points, when I could be focusing on business items.

**So, i'm sure you want to know "I have already signed up for poppin' points, what do I do?"**
     -If there is an issue with you having points on file, please email me and I can give you a $x off coupon (whatever your points value adds up to)..I will only be accepting those emails through the end of the week, after that, I will close the Poppin' Points spreadsheet.
 
**So, there are no Poppin' Points, Whats Next?**
I will always have at least one Etsy Shop code available for you to use. (they will not work on comment games or on Custom Orders (unless otherwise stated))
Current codes available are
FACEBOOK5 - receive 5% off your entire etsy purchase
REVIEW10 - receive 10% off your entire purchase (this will become active after leaving me a review under the review tab on facebook)


Thank you for Reading, and if you have a concern involving this change, please send me an email and let me know (poppindotsboutique@yahoo.com)  I hope that everyone can understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment