Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Name!

So you may be wondering how you got here, and what exactly 'Krazy little Thing Called Life' is?

Previously known as Poppin'DotsBoutique.blogspot.com, I am now KrazyLittleThingCalledLife.blogsot.com

Why the change?  Well as some of you know I am now selling ThirtyOne Gifts and I have recently gotten back into Extreme Couponing! So I thought instead of having 3 blogs, I would just change the name and blog about anything and everything here!  You will see updates for Poppin' Dots Boutique, Updates for Thirty-One Gifts by Brittany Estepp as well as shopping trips and great coupons!  So I hope you will become a follower if you are not already one as there will be alot to talk about here!

Brittany
Krazy Little Thing Called Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment