Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An Update

Hey everyone!  Lots going on right now so I haven't been around as much as normal, The next week or so is going to be busy so I may be MIA a little, but I will be around, so just send me a message if you need me!

Here is whats going on

**TUTU'S ARE COMING SOON**
The tulle for my tutus was supposed to be here on monday and keeps getting delayed. I am hoping it gets here tomorrow but not getting my hopes up to much.  Once it gets here I will be putting together one as a item for the modeling contest!! :)

**MODLEING CONTEST**
There will be a modeling contest and there will be at lease one boy and one girl winner. This will happen close to end of the month. There may be more than just the 2 winners, I am unsure as of now, but will have the full list of rules closer to the end of the month!

**NEW ITEMS**
In the next couple weeks I will be working on new items - Party favors & more!  I will be working on Play Dough (made by me) as well as other favors!  Also going to work on some paper hats and treat bags!

**ANOTHER ADVENTURE**
As some of you know, I have started selling Thirty-One Gifts and I get to go pick up my starter kit tomorrow, so aside from working on some custom orders, this will be my focus for the next week. I want to build up my fans on my facebook page, have some giveaways and learn all that I can about my new business. I am excited about getting started in it and hope that it does well!  I am hoping to be able to keep Poppin' Dots Boutique going as well, but I will just have to see as times goes on.  If you would like to visit my page, I would love to have you stop by - I will be having a couple giveaways when I reach 200 fans, so I hope to see you there!
http://www.facebook.com/thirtyonegiftsbrittany

*Brittany*

No comments:

Post a Comment