Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So now that I have a new name, I thought I would blog about my coupon trip today.

I am getting my mom interested in couponing as well, so we headed to target this morning with coupons in hand and here is what we got!
All these coupons (exept the cat food) were online printables, so you can do this trip too!

Fist stop - Womens Clothes Clearance
3 pairs of Mossimo Brand Jeans - Clearance Price $4.98
   *Target.com $5 off denim Coupon ~ Price - FREE

1 pair Mossimo brand jeans - Clearance Price - $6.48
   *Target.com $5 off denim Coupon ~ Price $1.48

2 Up & Up brand Mouth Wash - $1.19
   *Target.com $1 off coupon ~ Price $.19 each

2 Up & Up brand dental Floss - $.98
   *Target.com $1 off coupon ~ Price - FREE

1 Purina cat foot - $7.99
   *Free coupon ~ Price - FREE

4 10-pack Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent - $2.50
   *$1.50 off Target Coupon &
   *$1.00 off manufatures Coupon - FREE
(yes, you can stack a manufactures coupon and a target coupon on the same item as long as neither coupon prohibits it) :)

1 30 pack halls cough drops - $1.19
    *$.50 target coupon &
    *$.50 manufactures coupon - FREE

1 40-pack halls cough drops - $1.19
    *$.50 manufactues coupon - $.79

Total Before Coupons - $121.77
Total After Coupons - $4.36
Total Amount Saved - $117.41! (96%)

2 comments:

  1. OMG That is awesome. I have always told myself I would use coupons but never actually have. You have inspired me to stop procrastinating/being lazy and to actually do it. Thank you! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome im a couponer and got alot of the same great deals.... here is a few i found...

    up and up multi purpose cleaner $1.37
    Target coupon $1/1 paid .37 each

    up and up ibuprofin .94
    Target coupon $1/1 pain reliever makes them FREE

    up and up toothbrush $1.29
    target coupon $1/1 oral item paid .29

    ReplyDelete